Hurrah!! Purity Studio is allowed to re-open!!
I am so excited to welcome you all back, but please note there will be a few little changes as we enter back in.
You must read all of this in full.
- We shall be using the rear entrance to the studio as you can maintain social distance when entering the studio. (Go past the first car park, and take the next left, Purity Studio is the 3rd gate on your left) Click here to see video.
- Please stay in your car until 5 minutes before the start time, those who walk or cycle and it’s raining please wait by the door, as I will let you in early. All others must stay in your car.
- Please maintain social distance of 2 metres whilst in the back yard waiting to be let in, even if the door is open, do not come in until you are called. There will be a yellow cleaning sign in the door way, please don’t come in until it’s moved. Anyone not seen to be social distancing on the premises will be told to leave. This goes for everyone, even if you are family or in a bubble.
- I am requesting that you wear a face covering or visor on arrival
- Please grab a bucket from outside and put your stuff in there, do not bring more than what can fit in the bucket.
- Please use the hand sanitiser by the door before entering the building.
- I will let you know when you can enter, 2 at a time, to use the toilet/wash your hands
- Once in the studio you will be assigned a pole, please go and clean it with the spray and cloth at the pole.
- Put your bucket by the little sign near your pole.
- Jolene will come round to take your temperature with an infrared device. Please do not come to class if you are ill, or if you may have been near someone with Covid 19.
- Please bring minimal items with you, leave coats in the car. Ideally just your essentials. If you are walking of cycling and need to wear a coat there will be a bin bag for your coat to go in.
- Please keep your mask or visor on until everyone is in and Jolene has said you can.
- Have your pole gear on under your clothes, this helps with having minimal items.
- Jolene will be on the middle pole, and not using other poles to demo.
- Please try and keep your face and hands in your pole square, legs (Shaunna) are ok to venture out.
- Take your essentials (shoes/knee pads) to your spot with you, put in the bucket provided. If your items/clothes can’t fit in the bucket then don’t bring them.
- Warm ups will be done in your pole space, behind your pole.
- Please do keep your extra layers on to warm up efficiently.
- The warm up may be a little quieter, as I cannot shout over the loud music, this also means that you may have to concentrate a little harder (sorry Chrissy), and you won’t be able to shout out during the warm ups (sorry Beth).
- When moving around the studio it is unsafe to have a one way system, so please let me know if you need to travel around, as I will make sure people are out the way.
- If music is up and you need attention or to move, then please put up your hand.
- Catch up classes are not available at this time, as I want to prevent the classes mixing.
- If you want to film yourself in class, this will be done towards the end or at a designated time. There will be a spot to put your phone or camera. Please note you can only do so if you have a holder or tripod, there will be no balancing and trying to place phones on bottles or walls/floor.
- Do not give your camera to someone else to use. If you want someone to take a photo or video that is fine, so long as they do it on their own device.
- You must bring your own grip and not share in the class.
- Treats or snacks will not be permitted.
- Make sure your water bottle is full, if you need to use the tap then let me know.
- Please bring your own sweat towel, when not in use it must be placed in your bucket.
- You cannot borrow knee pads or yoga mats in the studio.
- Moves may take longer to learn, to ensure the student is not at high risk of a safety spot.
- Jolene will be wearing a visor when walking the room to help in tricks, there will be no need to move out the way if she comes along. social distance of 2 metres will be in place where possible, unless and emergency spot is required.
- When the cool down stretch is complete, please put your mask/visor on, clean down your pole, and place your spray and bottle in the orange bucket by the door, and leave your black bucket by the door.
- You must leave within 5 minutes of the lesson finishing.
- Put your face covering on when leaving until you are outside, and still try to maintain a social distance of 2m.
- Please make sure you exit promptly, if there is a lot of waiting around in the car park this could be an issue at the Enterprise Centre.
- There is time allocated between each lesson to clean down the poles, floor, and handles. This means there won’t be any cross over of classes for the time being.
Thank you for reading through my new policy. You do not need to remember it all, as I will be there to remind you. Just make sure you know what you need to do on arrival, and I can do the rest.
Please note that if anyone is refusing to follow the policy they will be asked to leave.
Do let me know if you have any questions. Beginner classes will be back once the existing students are back, and things are a little more settled.
I will be doing everything I can to keep you safe, but please be aware that I cannot guarantee a Covid 19 free zone, the risk is still there.
If you think you may have been in contact with some one who has Covid 19, please do not come to the Studio!
I know emotions are high, and you will all want to scream and hug, instead please jump up and down and get your giddiness out in the back yard!
I can’t wait to be back with you all!!
Some quick bits for you:
- Use the rear entrance
- Social distance of 2m in the car park, back yard, and entrance
- Wear a face covering/visor on arrival and leaving
- Stay outside/in your car until 5 minutes before class
- Bring minimal stuff, leave coats in the car, all items must fit in the bucket provided
- Don’t forget your knee pads and shoes, as I can’t lend any
- Bring your own sweat towel
- Phone/camera should have its own tripod of holder
- No catch ups available
- Pole gear on under clothes
- Bring your own full water bottle
- Let Jolene know if you need to walk across the studio
- Smile cause we are back!
Purity Studio Cleaning Policy – Reference Covid 19
There will be a gap in-between classes for the instructor, Jolene to clean down all poles, and floor areas. Along with the storage units, door handles, and any other surfaces that students may come into contact with.